Welcome to WINTER at Alcyon!
GREAT NEWS--Take a look at the NEW 6-minute FILM about Alcyon--created for us by Rosie Avila and Grey Burkart with a grant from the Maine Conference UCC. Scroll down to the bottom of page--and let us know what you think!
What we offer: After ten years as a spiritual life center we see clearly the need for contemplative cultural research and training. How do we create centers, both personal and cultural, that can hold in times of tumultous change? Our programs focus on these themes:
- daily practice with silence
- love of sacred text, study and inquiry
- knowing who we are and where we are called
- living by a rhythm attuned with nature
- personal and cultural self-examination
Ways to join us in contemplative cultural research:
- Inner Life Training courses and Workshops
- Contemplative Spiritual Direction Training
- Weekly and Monthly Practice
- Volunteer Work Weeks
- Personal Retreat options
We look forward to hearing from you, and send blessings from the ever-changing Seal Cove,
Kathryn Booth and Joan Jordan Grant, directors